Mold is a type of fungus that can grow almost anywhere. It’s found in the air, damp or water-damaged buildings, and the foods we eat.
Foods that commonly contain mold include cereal grains, nuts, spices, coffee, and dairy products. When mold is indoors, it releases mycotoxins that negatively affect our health.
Mycotoxins can spread throughout the building just like smoke does when something is burning on the stove.
Mold triggers inflammation in the body, weakens the immune system and causes digestive issues.
Mold Toxicity can show up as:
- Chronic Fatigue or Ear Infections
- Headaches/Migraines or Vertigo
- Muscle/Joint Pain
- Coughing/Wheezing or Sinus Congestion
- Skin Rashes or Hives
- Vision Loss/Blurry Vision
- Static Shocks at Night or Night Sweats
- Increased Sensitivity to Light & Weather Changes
- Frequent Urination
- Dozens of Food & Chemical Sensitivities
- Metallic Taste in Mouth
- Hormonal Imbalances, Thyroid Issues
Mold and fungus feed on sugar in your body. Any and all kinds of sugar! So, if you suffer from mold, you need to completely cut all types of sugar, including artificial sweeteners and natural sweeteners like honey and agave to fully kill it all off and eliminate the excess mold/fungus from your body. Or you need to remove yourself from the environment where mold is present.
3 tips for reducing mold and fungus in your body?
- Support your liver & improve detoxification pathways. Eliminate mold effectively.
- Remove / Eliminate the cause of mold & all exposure to it. You can’t heal and live in an environment that is feeding the mold toxicity.
- Improve your nervous system and vagus nerve. Help to restore balance.
Mold toxicity is often misdiagnosed but something for you to seriously consider. Supporting the body’s ability to bind too and eliminate toxins is a key part of healing from mold exposure.