We are happy to introduce ourselves as your Stress-Reduced Fat Loss™ experts. You must be wondering “What is Stress-Reduced Fat Loss™?”
For the answer, let us take you back to when we were employees at a top fitness facility in Toronto. In our 20+ years combined in the fitness industry, we have each held all the positions possible – fitness consultants, trainers, nutritionists and management.
We noticed that while there were a lot of people who got great results, there were a large majority of people who struggled with one of more of these issues:
- Could not lose weight no matter how hard they tried
- Would lose a few inches and then stop getting results
- Kept yo-yoing between losing and gaining weight
- Struggled getting certain body parts leaner -> waist and legs being the most common trouble spots, especially for women lost weight but had trouble with energy, sleep and digestion
All this regardless of how good their coaches were and how hard they worked.
years of experience in the industry
Helped 10s of thousands of clients achieve their goals.
We learned that the ultimate cause of gaining body fat was STRESS. But stress not limited to difficult situations (mental stress) in our lives but from any of these sources:
- Poor nutrition habits including under-eating or over-eating
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Poor gut health and inflammation
- Environmental stressors – chemicals, pesticides, hormones, medications
- Emotional stress
- Adrenal fatigue from releasing too much stress-hormone (cortisol) too often
- Lack of QUALITY sleep and recovery
- The body not detoxing effectively
- Exposure to electro-magnetic radiation (EMR)
- Injuries and trauma to the muscles and joints
These are to name the most common ones. Once we started addressing the source of the stress, clients started getting healthier, feeling better AND transforming.
Our purpose is to educate people on these stress factors and ways to make sure their bodies have minimal reasons to add body fat and damage health.
What makes us Stress – Reduced Fat Loss ™ experts is that not only do we go to the root of the ‘stress’ but we also use different tools like Fascial Stretch Therapy and energy medicine to resolve them. So if you are tired of wasting time, money and energy on methods that just don’t work, come visit us at our studio or check out our Online programs.