When your gut microbiome falls out of balance and into a state of dysbiosis, bad bacteria outnumber good bacteria. Dysbiosis can lead your immune system to overreact, creating inflammation. While poor gut health in general can lead to an array of health conditions.
Common signs and symptoms of poor gut health:
- Constipation / Diarrhea
- Gas / Bloating
- Heartburn / Acid Reflux / GERD
- IBS / IBD
- Stomach Flu or Ulcer
- High Sugar Cravings
- Frequent Mood Changes
- Gallstones / Attacks
- Autoimmune Challenges
- Lactose / Gluten Intolerance or other Food Sensitivities
- Skin Challenges (acnes, eczema, rosacea, hives, ect.)
- Trouble Sleeping & Chronic Fatigue
SO – what is disrupting your gut?
- Antibiotics & Other Medications
- Pesticides on Food
- Processed Food Consumption
- High Stress Levels or Anxiety
- Environmental Toxins
- Household Cleaners
- Beauty & Self Care Products
- Scented Candles, Perfumes, Air Fresheners
- Lack of Sleep
- Sedentary Lifestyles
As you can see, oftentimes it is our lifestyle that is contributing to our poor gut health.
If you have digestive issues, you’re not alone. Each year, nearly 70 million Americans are affected by digestive diseases, from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) to Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
An unhealthy gut can take a toll on your entire body and create an array of other challenges.
Make a change today so you can start feeling better and reduce any pesky gut challenges. Grab your copy of our 6 Week (self done) Gut Repair Program today.