When it comes to tackling inflammation in the body, there are many different ways to go about it.
One way we have found beneficial to many clients is the use of Red Light Therapy.
It helps to improve how you feel, look and perform. It is non-invasive, safe and effective with a wide range of potential benefits.
People today don’t get enough sunlight yet we thrive best with daily doses of sunlight and vitamin D. We spend up to 90% of our days indoors, so incorporating red light therapy into your daily routine can help improve cellular functions, your mind/mood and your overall health.
There are two types:
Infrared Light Therapy – Exposes you to low levels of red light. Infrared light is a type of energy your eyes can’t see, but your body can feel as heat. A part of your cells called mitochondria (the “power generators”) of your cells, soak up this light and make more energy. It helps with healing the skin and muscle tissue.
Near Infrared Light Therapy – NIR light therapy uses powerful light-emitting diode (LED) devices to shine specific wavelengths of light onto bare skin, where it stimulates beneficial biological processes. It penetrates through the bone and absorbs much deeper into the body. Can treat chronic joint pain, muscle injury, bone disorders, and even stroke and traumatic brain injuries.
Red Light Therapy:
- Reduces Inflammation, Joint Pain & Arthritis.
- Great for Skin Health (Stimulates Healing. Reduces Inflammation & Sign of Damage, Promotes Collagen Productions, Treats Rosacea & Eczema, Psoriasis just to name a few things).
- Improves Sleep (Helps Balance Circadian Rhythm, Alleviates Over-Stimulation from Blue Light, Calms the Nervous System).
- Improves Brain Function (Improves Mental Clarity & Mood, Stimulates Brain Cell Function & Mitochondria).
- Improves Athletic Performance & Speeds Up Muscle Recovery
- Can Boost Energy Levels (Fights Nitric Oxide & Oxidative Stress that slows us down).
- Increases Libido (Boost Testosterone Levels, Lessens Menopause Symptoms, Increases Blood Flow, Improves Fertility).
- Stimulates Hair Growth & improves Thyroid Function
- Helps Fight Depression & Anxiety
To reap the benefits of red light therapy (in the comfort of your own home) all you have to do is sit or stand in front of the device while your body & cells absorb the healthy red light. Kala Red Light doesn’t include any ultra violet (UV) rays so it is completely safe daily.
SAVE $30 WITH CODE BELITE30 HERE.