Email us at email@example.com to schedule your free physiotherapy assessment. Based on this, the physiotherapist will recommend a supervised active therapy program that may be covered by your benefits.
Features of Fascial Stretch Therapy™ (FST™)
• Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns and re-organizes your fascia.
• Increases joint space.
• Eliminates trigger points
• Improves muscle activation & relaxation.
• Improves flexibility on the first session & becomes cumulative
with multiple sessions.
• We teach you how to maintain optimal fascial flexibility
after we identify & eliminate the problems.
Benefits of FST™
• Improved posture & functional ability to do what you couldn’t do before.
• No pain allows you to finally enjoy a life of quality.
• Restoration of normal joint space is anti-aging at its best – youthful movement without pain!
• Will make all the difference in sports performance.
• Reduces injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness, recreation & sports.
• Improves & increases options in sex when you have a flexible body.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO WATCH JAMES TALKING ABOUT FST ON DAYTIME DURHAM